The California-Nevada Annual Conference is advertising nationally, seeking to fill the Director of Communications position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the bishop for understanding of the context of the ministry and mission of the California-Nevada Conference;
- Develop a clear communications strategy that will fulfill the communications purpose, including relevant marketing strategies;
- Work collaboratively with the CORE Team of the conference to determine communications priorities and coordination in support of various ministries;
- Direct the conference news services; and
- Provide communications and media services for the Annual Conference Session.
Applicants should forward the following items to email@example.com
with a reference to the job title, “Director of Communications,” in the subject line:
- A cover letter indicating your match to the stated job requirements;
- Current resume; and
- 3-4 professional references.
Resumes will be accepted through November 23, 2018.