Only two weeks remain! To be considered for a scholarship from UMHEF for the 2020-2021 school year, you must submit an application and supporting documents no later than MARCH 1, 2020.
UMHEF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- General Named Endowed Scholarships: This program includes awards of various amounts from named scholarship funds established by various donors. Learn more.
- United Methodist Dollars for Scholars: This popular program involves matching support from a student's church, UMHEF, participating United Methodist-related schools, and participating UMC conference foundations. Total potential award of up to $4,000. Learn more.
- Additional scholarships are also available. Learn more.
- You must be a full member of a United Methodist Church for at least one year.
- You must be enrolled or planning to enroll full-time at a United Methodist-related college, university, or seminary for the 2020-2021 school year. See a list of the schools here.
- Additional criteria established by the fund/donor may apply; we will match you to the scholarships for which you qualify.
, for which a limited number of scholarship funds are available, may apply using the General Named Endowed Scholarship application