Statistics webinars 2018
Do you have questions about the annual statistical return? Would you like to see a demonstration to help you complete your return? Are you curious if there are real people behind the annual return?
You've come to the right place! Once again this year, we will be holding a series of webinars where we'll answer these sort of questions, or anything else that you'd like to know about the annual statistical return.
We look forward to you joining us!
The first webinars of the new statistical year will be held at the following times:
- Thursday January 4 at 9 a.m. - you missed this one!
- Monday January 8 at 11 a.m. - sorry you missed it!
- Saturday January 13 at 10 a.m. - looks like you missed this one too.
Here are the February webinar times:
- Monday February 5 at 9 a.m. - you missed this one!
- Thursday February 8 at 12 noon - this one's gone too!
- Saturday February 10 at 9 a.m. ... and that's it for this year. See you next year!