Finance & Administration
Diane is the primary staff person for the Conference Council on Finance and Administration, the Conference Board of Trustees and the Episcopal Residence Committee. Call her with questions on local church finance, trustees or insurance questions. She can also help you understand church tithing.
Karen assists churches with tithe & church loan questions. She processes the payroll for the conference. She also helps conference boards and agencies stay within their budgets.
Ajesh manages repairs and maintenance at the UM Center.
Lesya handles all the data entry for tithes, so she may call your church to clarify the intent of a check sent to the conference. She also cuts all the conference checks, so call her with questions about a payment you are expecting to receive.
Address for Tithe Payments:
CA-NV Conference Treasurer's Office
P.O. Box 980250
West Sacramento, CA 95798
- Year-End Reports: Statistical Entry System Login http://ezra.gcfa.org
- General Council on Finance & Admin - (http://www.umc.org/gcfa)
- Internal Revenue Service - (http://www.irs.gov)
- Vanco Electronic Donation Services - www.electronicdonations.com
- Get a letter from GCFA stating your church is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (need your church's EIN number)
- Resources on change in threshold for exempt/non-exempt employees (http://www.gcfa.org/compliancehr-is-now-available-through-gcfa)
Documents from Diane:
- Local Church Audit Report
- New Pastors' Orientation binder:
- Paid sick leave info for churches
- Paid sick leave poster for churches
- Reimbursement for clergy moving expenses:
- 2017 Remittance Form with tithing worksheet
- 2016 Tithes final
- 2017 GCFA Treasurer Report
- 2017 Shared Giving Report
- 2017 Tithes through December 7th