Wednesday, June 19, 2019 to Saturday, June 22, 2019
Resources for Pre-ACS Orientations Posted to Website
Six videos – resources to help prepare for this year’s Annual Conference Session – have been posted to the California-Nevada Conference website (cnumc.org). The videos will be included in the training provided at pre-ACS Orientations, taking place May 18 and June 1.
While particularly relevant to voting members, the videos will be helpful to anyone interested in the life of the conference. They were created to assist in an understanding of several key topics that will be a part of the June 19-22 session at the DoubleTree in Modesto, CA.
To find them, visit www.cnumc.org and click on “California-Nevada Annual Conference Session 2019,” located just below “Bishop’s Message” on the right-hand side of the home page. When the California-Nevada Annual Conference Session 2019 site loads, look under “Quick Links” and click on “Pre-ACS19 Orientation Resources."
The videos are:
- ACS Overview – Bishop Minerva G. Carcaño and Conference Lay Leader Micheal Pope
- Core Team Strategic Planning – Rev. Kathi McShane, CORE Team chairperson
- Conference Budget & Spending Plan – Conference Treasurer Diane Knudsen
- General & Jurisdictional Conferences Orientation – Conference Secretary, Rev. Mark Wharff
- Proposed Rules Changes – Conference Executive Director of Leadership Development, Rev. Gere Reist
- Lanyards, Color-coded Cards, and Motion Forms – Conference Secretary, Rev. Mark Wharff
Other material will be posted to the Resources page as it becomes available.