The California-Nevada Office of Disaster Response Ministry has compiled an interim list of simple precautions to help stop the virus from spreading, and preparedness points should you or a loved one become ill, or your community experience business or school closures.
► Covid1-19 County Data Monitoring last updated 7/12/2020
► Relaunch In-Person Protocol v.3.0 last updated 7/6/2020
► Template Relaunch In-Person Gatherings Plan last updated 6/24/2020
► COVID-19 Health and Safety Plans for Preschools last updated 5/21/2020
► Local Church Drive-in Protocol last updated 5/21/2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 | en español
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Resources for Community- and Faith-Based Leaders
- What to do if you get the flu
- Printable Handouts and Posters (available in various languages)
- Risk Assessment and Public Health Management Decision Making (PDF)
- Workplace, School and Home Guidance (PDF)
County Public Health Departments
- Bay District
- Central Valley District
- El Camino Real District
- Great Norther District
- Los Rios District
United Methodist Resources
- Resuming Care-filled Worship and Sacramental Life. Download here.
- CNUMC Cleaning Disinfection Guidelines. Download here.
- Relaunching In-Person Worship and Ministry Activities (Watch Webinar) | (Download Powerpoint)
- Training videos from Church Solutions