This position supports the mission of the church with outstanding administrative service:
- serving as the pastor’s secretary
- supporting other church staff and programs
- assisting treasurer with accounts receivable/payable
- receiving office visitors, phone calls, and emails
- maintaining the church calendar and official records and files
- serving as the primary point of contact for other employees and contractors
- preparing and disseminating church documents and communications
Essential skills and attributes include: Excellent interpersonal skills; attitude of cooperative teamwork; computer skills such as Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint; respectful and attentive to confidentiality; well organized and skillful at time management; attentive to detail, especially in reports and written/published communications.
A well-qualified candidate would be expected to have at least five years of related experience and training.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., holidays excluded; approximately 16 hours per week. Some flexibility is possible with working hours.
References and background check will be required as a condition of employment.
Compensation $17 per hour. This position is classified as confidential, part-time, non-benefitted.
Additional information can be obtained by emailing the church office at email@example.com
to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 12, 2019
. Interviews are projected for the week of August 19.
Position available August 26, 2019.
Contact: Ken Steele, Tracy Tennies
1200 W. Hammer Lane Stockton CA 95209