Last Chance to Register for Annual Conference Session
The registration deadline for Annual Conference Session, June 19-22 in Sacramento, is end-of-day on Saturday, June 1.
- Childcare Registration (May 31): if you are planning to attend ACS and will need childcare, you must register your children by Friday, May 31. There will be no on-site registrations for childcare.
- Mealtime Event Application (May 31): An application must be completed if you are planning to host a mealtime event during Annual Conference Session.
- Young Adult Delegation to ACS (June 1): Young adults, 18-35 years of age, who want to participate in Annual Conference Session.
- Online Room Reservations at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Sacramento.
- Clergy Pictorial Directory Appointments: All clergy, clergy spouses, Conference staff, Conference and district lay leaders and Conference committee and commission chairs.
- Register to attend a Mealtime Event while at Conference (deadlines vary). Visit the 2013 ACS: Mealtime Event page for a list of mealtime events scheduled during Conference.
Reminder: Pre-Annual Conference Orientations, June 1
- El Camino Real District, 9:15 – 11:50 a.m., at Genesis United Methodist Church, 220 South Main Street, Milpitas, CA, 95035.
- Bridges District, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., at Fairfield United Methodist Church, 1875 Fairfield Avenue, Fairfield, CA, 94533.