Logo Design Contest Announced by UMITA
The United Methodist Information Technology Association (UMITA) is sponsoring a contest for a logo design for their organization. The winning entry will receive a 16-gig I-Pad Mini.
All entries must be emailed to email@example.com and received by 11:59 p.m. (EDT), July 1, 2013 and must adhere to the following criteria:
- The winning entry becomes the property of the United Methodist Information Technology Association (UMITA) for its sole use and purposes, including editing, publication and distribution rights.
- Each entry must be original.
- Each entry must prominently feature "UMITA" and may or may not include the words "Information Technology."
- Logo design must be in good taste.
- Entries must be in black and white or color (maximum of three colors) format and saved as a BMP, PNG, JPG, or GIF image. Layered design for screen printing is preferred.
The United Methodist Information Technology Association (UMITA), open to annual conferences, provisional conferences, central conferences, missionary conferences, jurisdictional conferences or general boards or agencies of the United Methodist Church, provides professional networking, resources, and knowledge to empower its members to provide technological leadership in the mission, ministry, and administration of the church.