JustPeace Webinar Series
JustPeace is offering five webinars. Registration is available for each 90 minute webinar individually, or all five webinars for a discount. Continuing education units will be offered for participation in all five of the series.
They will begin with a case scenario January 23 and explore various entry points and approaches to conflict transformation within faith communities based on core principles of JustPeace. In February, they open discussion on Homiletical Hot Potatoes with Dr. Alyce McKenzie followed by a deeper exploration of the power of Narrative and Trauma Transformation in faith communities with David Anderson Hooker. In April, they will explore more about Appreciative Inquiry in conflicted faith communities and wrap up the first series in May with a deeper look at Emotional Systems, Conflict Transformation and Faith Communities.
Each of the following webinars will start at 10 a.m. ET (9 a.m. CT, 8 a.m. MT, 7 a.m. PT) and will last approximately 1.5 hours.
Descriptions of the webinars are as follows:
* January 23 - Cultivating JustPeace Leaders and Communities - Led by JustPeace Staff
* February 19 - Homiletical Hot Potatoes: Preaching on Difficult Topics - Led by Rev. Dr. Alyce McKenzie
* March 20 - Narrative, Trauma Transformation and Faith Communities - Led by David Anderson Hooker
* April 30 - Appreciative Inquiry, Conflict Transformation and Faith Communities - Led by Dr.Joy Samuels
* May 21 - Emotional Systems, Conflict Transformation and Faith Communities - Led by Dr. W. Craig Gilliam.
The cost of each webinar individually is $25. The cost of registering for all 5 webinars is discounted to $100. Click here to register.