Discover the mission field that surrounds you at this year's Small Church Leadership Institute, October 28-31, 2012 at Mount Sequoyah Conference and Retreat Center, 150 NW Skyline Drive, Fayetteville, AR, 72701.
Sponsored by the South Central Jurisdiction of the United Methodist Church, the Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kentucky Conferences, and the United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas, the Small Group Leadership Institute will provide the tools to equip your laity and clergy with the knowledge and skills to lead a small-attendance church into the future.
Topics will include:
- How to Discover Who Lives in Your Mission Field
- Building a Passion & Plan to Reach the People in Your Mission Field
- Reaching People from a Different Ethnicity, Economic Level, or Age Level than Yours
- Reaching People Through Missions and Mission Trips
- Strategic Planning for the Small Attendance Church
- Self-Care, Clergy Burn-Out, and Conflict Resolution
Pastors and laity at small attendance churches, District Superintendents, and Conference Small Church Committee Members are encouraged to attend.
Register now! Program fee is $275 per person and includes program cost and 12 meals. However, if four paying laity attend from a church, their pastor's program fee is waived.
Register here - registration deadline is October 19, 2012. (NOTE: Please disregard the Oct. 1 cut-off date on the registration form.)
A limited number of $100 scholarships are available. The event qualifies for 2 CEUs.