Last Minute ACS Reminders
June 14, 2012
- Remember to take a special offering this weekend for Imagine No Malaria – and take it to ACS to be your church's contribution to the Annual Conference Offering.
- The e-First Day Packet has been uploaded to the ACS 2012 Resources page.
- Follow ACS on Facebook at http://a.pgtb.me/jLv – where you'll also be able to watch the action LIVE, and read the ACS Twitter feed. We invite you to tweet about what's going on, too! (Use hashtag #CalNevACS.) You may also watch the live stream on the Home Page of the Conference website at www.cnumc.org (you'll see it in the photo carousel window).
- Any YOUNG ADULT attending ACS but not in the Young Adult Delegation – who would like to connect with the YA Delegation for fellowship activities – should contact Andrew Davis at email@example.com.
- Ordinands' Reception: You're invited to greet the Ordinands and new members of the Annual Conference at a reception in the third floor lobby area at the Sacramento Convention Center, following the Ordination Service on Saturday, June 23.
- Guest speaker the Rev. Rudy Rasmus will sign copies of his book Touch during ACS. We anticipate this will be following the Friday evening presentation and during a break in the Saturday presentation.