Sign up for CLayM Classes Now!
May 10, 2012
CLayM@Home Cycle 1 begins July 9
All sorts of things we meant to do have a tendency to fall by the wayside once summer arrives. Don't let signing up for CLayM be one of them!
Registration for the Certified Lay Minister (CLayM) program for 2012-13, which trains laypersons for effective and expanded service in the local church and community, is open now.
There are three ways to take CLayM training.
1. CLayMAway – a two-week residential training.
2. CLayM@Home – training via DVD.
3. CLayMTEL – online program with the Pacific School of Religion
For more information about these options, visit the CLayM page on the Conference website. Navigate there by clicking on the Ministries tab on the Home Page, then selecting "Leadership Development" from the menu on the right.
Some changes to the program have been made this year:
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is required in order to reserve a slot in the training.
- All paperwork must be sent to the registrant's district superintendent as one complete package.
- And this year, applications and all five references must be received two weeks prior to the beginning date of the training, at a minimum.
The deposit and a copy of the completed first page of the application may be mailed to Perry Polk, training coordinator, at any time.
For details, download:
Contact Perry Polk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707.422.4595 to register and for further information.