Register Now for Pre-ACS Cultural Competency Workshop
Sign up now to develop your Cultural Competency leadership skills at a pre-Annual Conference Session clergy workshop in Sacramento.
- Become more aware of our values, our world view, and the assumptions which affect our ability to function effectively and to develop trusting relationships across cultural and racial boundaries,
- Understand the concepts regarding cross-cultural/cross-racial interaction and be able to apply these concepts to your own ministry context,
- Experience difference as a way to be in relationship rather than to be separated,
- Explore adapting our behavior to be more authentically engaged,
- Learn culturally effective communication skills, and
- Develop your own learning/activity plan aimed at increasing cultural competence.