Active Clergy Are Invited to Attend 'Renew U' niversity, in Washington State in April
The General Board of Pension and Health Benefits and the Center for Health invite all active clergy members from the California-Nevada Annual Conference, along with those in Cal-Pac and the Oregon-Idaho, Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountain, and Yellowstone conferences, to attend Renew "U" niversity, April 5-7 at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, Washington.
- Enjoy a refreshing and rejuvenating two days away;
- Reflect and assess your spiritual, mental (emotional), physical, social, and financial health;
- Learn techniques that can help you manage stress and relax more;
- Share with your peers, worship, and be motivated to set and keep a self-care covenant;
- Enjoy a professional back massage;
- Kick back and relax!