New Bible Study to Lead Conference From Easter to ACS
The California-Nevada Annual Conference congregational development team has developed a daily Bible study, "The Great 50 Days – A Mission of God's Movement in the World," to lead the Conference from Easter to Annual Conference Session this year.
- Dangerous to systems that perpetuate crushing poverty and poor health;
- Subversive to a world bent on violence and war;
- Deadly to the forces that keep people lost, addicted, hopeless, oppressed, or ignorant of the fact that they are children of God."
- All congregations in our Conference had a clear, simple vision and strategy for making disciples in their unique context who reach their mission fields;
- Our Conference culture naturally encouraged innovative ways of multiplying disciple-making movements to create new places for new people;
- One-third of the congregations in the Conference are starting something new that reaches new people through context-discerned models of new faith communities, and/or new expressions of current offerings;
- We had a new multicultural congregation that consistently engaged no fewer than 1,000 active participants each week;
- We had at least five existing congregations with no fewer than 1,000 active participants each week;
- We had at least 20 faith communities with no fewer than 500 active participants each week?