Interested in exploring later life matters? Join the Rev. Dr. Judith Pruess-Mellow and Jackie Finley, MA, co-owners of Gold Country Senior Alive on Wednesday evenings, 7 – 9 p.m., in May, June and July as they explore the following later life planning topics:
· Review of wills, trusts, Five Wishes, POLST and advanced health care directives
· Later life housing options and finances
· Emotional issues of letting go, reconciliation, and planning for partnerless-ness
· Ethical wills, charitable giving, and memorial service planning
· Downsizing, dealing with possessions, family photos and heirlooms
The meetings dates are May 5 & 19, June 2 & 23 and July 7 & 21.
Meetings will be held in a private home so space is limited - RSVP at (530) 274-8574.
A donation of $10 per person/session is suggested.
Download flyer. (PDF format)