The Third Annual Leadership Nexus Creative Ministry Conference will take place January 6-9 at St. Luke's United Methodist Church in Orlando, Florida.
Speakers will include:
· Bill Barnes, pastor of St. Luke's UMC, Orlando
· Jeff Larson, Vice President of Advertising for Disney World
· Alice Bass, author of The Creative Life: A Workbook for Unearthing the Christian Imagination
· Doug Pagitt, author of A Christianity Worth Believing
· Len Wilson and Jason Moore, creators of Midnight Oil Productions
· Jack Stephenson, pastor of Anona UMC in Largo, Florida
The Creative Ministry Conference promises to be a fantastic opportunity to take a break after Christmas and really work on creativity: learning and sharing ideas with colleagues in workshops, and enjoying the stimulation of superb speakers and powerful information from Disney staff. The conference will include a day at the Disney parks, so you may want to combine it with a family vacation—or consider it your own spiritual life retreat, or a time of planning for the new year.
Leadership Nexus is an organization founded and headed by Dr. Robert D. Pierson, a United Methodist pastor, consultant, and author. It is designed to provide resources to empower the local church, equip clergy and laity for leadership, and provide a network for peer learning.