Is Your Church Under the Cal-Nev Video Umbrella?

May 10, 2007

By law, as well as by intent, videos that are available in stores and rental outlets throughout the United States are for home use only. Cal-Nevada has purchased an umbrella video license through CVLI ... that offers protection to Conference churches at a substantial savings over the cost of obtaining such a license on their own.


Go to “Church Video License” under “Resources” on the green navigation bar at the top of the Home Page at to view an up-to-date listof churches that have renewed or added coverage for the April 1, 2007 to March 31, 2008 year. If your church was licensed last year, but is not on this list, please contact Cate Monaghan in the Communications Office at or (916) 374-1529 immediately to make arrangements to renew your church's coverage.


If your church was not licensed last year, you may be added to the Conference license by sending a check for $168 ($169 if a childcare facility needs to be included in the coverage), payable to the Cal-Nevada Conference, to the Conference Center at P.O. Box 980250, West Sacramento, CA 95798, Attention: Cate.