Coordinator of Young People's Ministries
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church in Manteca is seeking a Coordinator of Young People’s Ministries.
The Coordinator of Young People’s Ministries works collaboratively with the pastor, staff and adult
volunteers to coordinate, develop and facilitate young people’s ministries consistent with the mission of
the church. This position encompasses ministries and programs for children birth through young adults.
Hours are negotiable (up to 20 hours per week). Compensation is $20 per hour.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting, training, supporting and evaluating leaders for young peoples’ ministries
- Developing, coordinating and overseeing programs and events for young people
- Mentoring young people to be active participants and leaders in the worship experience
- Preparing and managing the young people’s ministries budget
- Providing leadership in outreach, worship, fellowship, Christian education and stewardship
- Demonstrating the highest standards with regard to professional conduct, confidentiality, ethics, collaboration and teamwork.
adults is required.
- College Degree or college course work in progress
- At least 3 years’ experience working with children and youth
- Current knowledge of Christian education and active church participation
- Basic CPR and First Aid Certificate (within six months)
- Candidate must consent to California LiveScan and criminal clearance
Address: 910 E. North Street Manteca CA 95336-4808
Phone: (209) 823-7154
Attached file(s): view file