Volunteer Program Coordinator
We are now looking for a full time, regular Volunteer Program Coordinator. The Volunteer Program Coordinator serves as a GLIDE representative to the community and works to optimize volunteer engagement, education and advocacy.
This person will work a Sunday through Thursday schedule that will include some early morning hours. Though the schedule is mostly fixed, there will be occasional work required on off-days, holidays and evenings.
- Experience working in the Volunteerism, Fund Development, Community Organizing or Education fields or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Recruitment skills and a commitment to volunteer development and support desired;
- Excellent presentation and public relations skills, able to speak effectively before individuals and groups;
- Experience with presentation and promotion of services and events support helpful;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite and the Internet. Comfortable learning new software. Experience with Raiser’s Edge helpful.
Address: 330 Ellis Street San Francisco CA