Senior Manager of Programs
The Senior Manager of Programs serves as the “right hand” officer for GLIDE’s Senior Director of Programs. This position leads strategic program development for all of GLIDE’s services in collaboration with program managers, assists in the oversight of overall program operations, and represents GLIDE’s strategic interests both internally and in the community. The position ensures that each program meets its strategic goals and provides assistance in designing, developing, and measuring key activities with the goals of deepening client engagement and improving client outcomes across programs. Regular and predictable attendance is assumed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA degree and 7+ years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Demonstrated background in program design, development, and evaluation. Knowledge of program evaluation methods and concepts;
- Successful experience managing government contracts and grants as well as application processes. Understanding and knowledge of government funding streams and foundation grants helpful;
- Experience working with data collection tools and data analysis;
- Track record of success in project management;
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Office suite. Excellent computer proficiency with Excel. Strong proficiency in database management and report writing. Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data and other data found in research and reports relevant to programs or projects;
- Some strategy or management consulting experience a plus, but not required;
- Experience working in a community based social service agency with socially and economically marginalized individuals preferred.
Address: 330 Ellis Street San Francisco CA