Parttime Youth Director
15 hours per week
$17.00 per hour
- Responsible for recruiting, training and supervising volunteers in the Youth Ministry, and insuring that the personal safety policies of the Church are followed.
- Must be visible to the larger church membership through active participation in the Sunday worship service and church events.
- Must work with the Pastor and Youth Council to plan curriculum, programming, and missions for youth.
- Must build relationships with youth and parents through communication, including church newsletter, website and social media.
- Must encourage participation by youth in worship services, service projects, fundraising opportunities, Confirmation and other church-sponsored events.
- Clearly communicate his or her Christian faith.
- Pass a criminal background screening.
- Work Sundays, Christmas Eve, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter.
- Previous experience in youth ministry.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- CPR Certification, and other First Aid certifications.
Address: 1543 Sunnyvale Avenue, Walnut Creek, CA 94597